Any 485 Approval from VSC

wendymacky

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Anyone got their 1-485 approval or RFE after the last update June 9th From VCS . If yes please share it .
Thanks a lot.
Wendy

I got an RFE last week regarding my Medical from VSC.

They asked me to get the chest xray again.

485 Issues VSC

[B]Hi Rsublock ,
Many thanks for your reply.When did u file your 485 at VSC ? I filed it on June 30th 2004 . Although they are processing the cases upto July 22nd 2004 now , yet no response from them . Anyone else has their approval/RFE from VSC recently ? If yes , please share it .
Thanks
Wendy
[/B]

485 issues

Thanks what i your last update date and when did u do your FP ???? I did mine on 6th April and LUD was 22nd April ........after that nothing :confused:

wendymacky... Re LUD

Did your LUD say anything about FP received? Mine was updated without a change in status message. Also, I have not sent in my Immig Medical, so I am awaiting an RFE (I-485 RD 7/1).

S

My case details -

RD I485: Sept 2004
FP: April 1, 05
LUD:04/01,04/04, 04/12, 04/18, 05/10, 05/18 (RFE), 06/09 (receipt of my repsonse to the RFE)

Still waiting and hoping ......not many days left till June 30th.

-warko01

Oh...forgot to mention about the RFE......my stupid doc did not sign in a couple of places in the Immigration Medical Forms. Hence the RFE......The RFE was received by the lawyer, then sent to my company then to me.....

warko01