Any 2002 filers without FP?

apuhixi

Registered Users (C)
My 485 details:

ND Aug 7, 2002
RD Aug 6, 2002
PD blank

My wife and I have not yet received a FP notice and I am starting to worry. Friends who filed in 2003 have already received their FP notices.

Are there other 2002 filers without FP?

Thanks in advance.

Don't Worry Guys...

I will Join you in your team....

ND Aug 20, 2002

No FP's Till....

BaSh

What?

Are you hoping to receive thousands of replies instread of a Happy New Year cards?
You would not get taht much, not because of nonexisting senders but becasue of their no action.

It seems that there was a huge flood of FP's issued in Feb/March of 2003. Many postings on this board prior to this flood related to strategies to call TSC and manipulate/beg/demand, etc. that the IIO manually issue an FP.

This pretty much dried up as all 2001 and many 2002 filers got their FPs taken care of.

It seems like these people are now getting their approvals.

TSC seems to do things in batches, so you people who filed in 2003 and mid-late 2003 will likely get your FP notices in the next round.

i findthis kind of messages totally

irrelevant. anyone who seriously want to find out the status can join us in the data consolidation project

or view the random dates and find lot of people without fps etc

anyway that is my two cents:rolleyes:

when we ask for volunteers we find less response that to tracks as this which is a shame

August -2002 (Non Concurrent) still waiting for FP.

When I called TSC back in JUNE-2003, The IIO asked me to call back again in August-2003, so that they will order FP after finishing one year from receipt date.

But now there is NO way we can call TSC directly.

How long to get fingerprint done

My husband and I have RD of 5/02 EB3 CATEGORY , we are on our 2nd EAD and no fingerprint , when we call they say they are processing RD of 2/01 , how come some people with much later dates have gotten thiers approved and we havent even gotten finger printed :confused:

New Version with a "Members" Sheet

Hello All,

Please see my posting on the "Consolidated Sheet"

I have added a new "Members" sheet which will attempt to record the RD (month). If somebody has been approved I colored it Green. I think it provides a better overview rather than having lots of people replying to various threads.

I populated some of the 2001 files from the "2001 filers thread".

Please add your name to this sheet, and before posting it here you can always scan some data as well which will keep the sheet current.

Any comments ??