Another weekend! Frustrated and Called NSC, Spoke to officer at NSC

INS2004Filer

Registered Users (C)
Today morning for the firsttime I am able get NSC officer on phone and I did express my concerns and issues about my FPs. [officer answer was : NSC did order your FPs, We don't know why they didn't send ?
your I-140 and I-485 is with officer and you will receive some info within a month].

Details:

EB2
PD : Nov 13 2003

I-140/I485 RD/ND MAY 16, 2004 for myself and wife [I -485]

Wife got : FP's and EAD1

Myself: got EAD1 but no FP

applied EAD2/AP2 on 02/16/05[ND/RD]

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel very sorry for ya buddy. I am equally frustrated. BTW,is there a direct contact number for NSC. These guys screwed up my FP results !!

kirankumarj said:
I feel very sorry for ya buddy. I am equally frustrated. BTW,is there a direct contact number for NSC. These guys screwed up my FP results !!

sorry to hear. BTW.. what happened to your FP results?.

When i went to the FP at the local ins office,they screwed up by entering the same A* number on both mine and my wife's application.(I came to know upon talking to FBI officer).

I wrote a letter to NSC(After going to Local ins office) 3 months back. Not sure if they even cared to read my letter.

kirankumarj said:
When i went to the FP at the local ins office,they screwed up by entering the same A* number on both mine and my wife's application.(I came to know upon talking to FBI officer).

I wrote a letter to NSC(After going to Local ins office) 3 months back. Not sure if they even cared to read my letter.

1-800-375-5283
option

1-2-6-1
enter your LIN# and press 1 for correct

then enter option 3 then 4 it will take you to NSC office/officer
talk to them in polite way starting with good morning/afternoon officer, ....

I gave my FP couple of days back. Very next day the LUD on my I485 and again the LUD changed today. Is that mean they have recieved the FP results? or they r processing my Fp results.