Another Theory based on FP

MagicGC

Registered Users (C)
I have another theory in mind. Throw your inputs with your FP scheduled and FP done date.

All my friends who did their FP on the scheduled date, got RFE in Nov/Dec 2002 (their WAC's range from 0203 - 0205) and eventually most of them have got their approvals in Feb/Mar 2003. I did a early FP and my guess is that INS (BCIS) is just sitting on the cases who have done early FP. I have a feeling that we are paying the price for it right now.

Any suggestions welcome.

- MagicGC
WAC-0203

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think this is true

I don't think this is true....Lot of my friends who did early FP got it without any problems.

I think it is going to take a long time to get our approvals....My wac number is 020-70.....

I am estimating there are 200 cases per ND/WAC series average with CSC...(Silly Man says 500 but I think 500 would be true if we total for all service centers.CSC I think has 200 cases per ND/WAC series).
200 * 70 = 14000

Out of this I think approx 30% cases have been adjudicated......
That means the number of cases still pending is

200 * 70 * .7 = 9800

I would add another 3000 cases for people with 01 series still remaiing ...
This means the total number of cases approx pending is

9800 + 3000 = 12800 .....

At the rate I am seeing it looks like it is going to take forever for BCIS or INS to reach the approval of my case.....

:( :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This theory might not be true as some of my frinds also got approved who did their FP before schedauled date. San Jose allows this but Oakland INS center does not allow FP before scheduled date.

Nope, I did my fp right on date. Whats more, I think your FP location (hence fp date) matters.

For SM

SM,
How would the FP location matter for approvals? The INS ASC takes care of all FP and sends it electronically to FBI and the FBI is usually very prompt in sending the results of FP.

lsamp, as per the scanners, people in november, who did their fp's from upper ca have all gotten approved, and lower ca are all waiting .. the difference is shocking.

NO MORE THEORIES PLEASE!

Not one single assumption about INS makes sense. People please chill out.

Me and 2 of my co-workers filed on exactly the same day. We carpooled to our lawyer. Me and 2 of the co-workers fingerprinted on exactly the same day. We carpooled to the ASC. One of us got approved. One got interview. Me got nothing.

Does anything make sense about INS?

Take a break, dude! Don't waste your time betting on this holy crap INS!

the card, same with me, the other dude got approved in mid sept, and I'm still sitting around here.

I did FP before the scheduled date. Still waiting for 485 approval. If what people said FP expires in 15 months is true, I may have to redo FP.

WAC02-046