another jan\'01 case approved

anita08830

I am very pleased to inform everyone that my I-485 @ Vermont was approved on 10/24/2001.
My I-140 was approved for CP.

PD: 3/27/1997
RD: 1/6/2001
ND: 1/12/2001
AD: 10/24/2001 and NO RFE

Hope the information is useful.

Have patience and everyone will get approval sooner.

Best of luck to everyone. The board was very useful and would like to thank rajiv and company for helping our community and doing a good service.

what was the status of your message before approval?

Did your message changed from case not found to received on.....or case not found to approved

congrats ,good to see I-140 CP\'s getting approved

Hi jai jagadesh hari , this is another case . If you check this, count him also .

thanks and additional information

Labour regular - NJ
EB2 - India

AVM changed from "not found" to "received .." to "approved on "

Best of luck to everyone.

Congrats.....

Hi anita08830;
I am a passive member of this board. Can you please tell us how many days it took (Approx.) to change the status from "Received on....." to "Apporved....".
Thanks in advance.

Congrats!! anita 08830

It is really good news. I do want to know if your attorney had sent a letter to NVC mentionaing that he is going to apply for I-485 for you . Because if he has done that then it is understandable as NVC must have the approval with them. If he has not sent any letter to NVC and still you got approved then it gives us lot of hope.

Thanks once again for sharing your information. Appreciate your reply.

Good question Jai Jagdeesh.

You hit the right nail on the head. The answer to the question would clear up all the doubts, CP-140 approved applicants have.

BTW, Congrats Anita.

Have fun and good luck to others

No Title

Hi Anita,

Congratulations !!!
Are there any particular steps that U\'ve taken, to let INS or NVC know that U are filing for AOS though ur 140 is approved for CP ? (Like sending a letter to NVC/INS or 824 etc)
Coz it would help lot of 140CP approved people like me.

Enjoy ur freedom
Thanks
BP