Another Fingerprinting Question

pamit73

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I have my fingerprinting scheduled for the coming monday at 2:00 pm. My wife's fingerprinting is scheduled for the next day at 8:00 am. The fingerprinting place is a 4 hour roundtrip drive from where I stay. If I take my wife with me and request them to take her fingerprints too, will they oblige? I have read in a few other threads that the fingerprinting ppl are somewhat flexible. What do you think?

Thanks.

pamit73 said:
Folks,

I have my fingerprinting scheduled for the coming monday at 2:00 pm. My wife's fingerprinting is scheduled for the next day at 8:00 am. The fingerprinting place is a 4 hour roundtrip drive from where I stay. If I take my wife with me and request them to take her fingerprints too, will they oblige? I have read in a few other threads that the fingerprinting ppl are somewhat flexible. What do you think?

Thanks.

It all depends on local USCIS Office and officers. There is no firm rule. I had my FP scheduled at 9 AM and my wifes at 4 PM same day and we could get it done at same time. But at same center there was case of another friend of mine who has 2 different FP Dates/times but the officer did not allow them to be done in one go. You have to try and hope that it works for you. Good luck

give a shot. Nothing you are going to loose as i read in this forum people will give early finger prints. Gook luck :)
--shishe

longawaitedlc said:
Will NSC inform ahead of time for FP ? Atleast a week or more notice?

Normally, More than a month in advance. Even it you cannot make it on the day you are scheduled, you can go next wednesday for FP.

Status Update

Went thru fingerprinting today. It was a breeze. They did let my wife fingerprint with me a day early.