Analyze the current approval trend

sam012007

Registered Users (C)
We have been seeing approvals from Oct 2001 to June 2002,

Yesterday noticed that one May 2002 case was approved.
Today one June 2002 - EB3 case is approved.

Where people from Oct 2001 still waiting for there approval, BCIS is approving June 2002 cases, isn't it something fishy?

What exactly is going on, nobody knows. Are they trying to prove that they are approving cases till December 2002 to somebody from there higher management?

Comments please guys...

U are 100% right sam012007. I am sure they're trying to show some Progress to higher management while they continue there snail pace of approval.

I am all disappointed. :mad: Don't know what to comment..

Let's see what other people think about this....

----------------------
RD 04/10/02
ND 04/18/02
FP1 Done 06/11/02
FP1 Recd 06/16/02

GREAT going by VSC

We can expect VSC will be processing JUN-04 RDs in JUN-04 , the only caveat is that there will be backlogs left from FEB-02 thru May-04

Originally posted by YJay
Maybe. Did you see the Aug. 2002 approval on Rupnet?

We might see the Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec approvals in coming days... be in touch with this forum :(

I think since elections are coming around they want to approve some cases within 1 yr of applying I-485 and the president can start getting votes informing everybody that he has kept the poll promise of down time of 6months to 1 yr for I485.

What do you say?

Originally posted by mssjan03
I think since elections are coming around they want to approve some cases within 1 yr of applying I-485 and the president can start getting votes informing everybody that he has kept the poll promise of down time of 6months to 1 yr for I485.

What do you say?

Absolutely correct, by the polls officially the AOS cases will be current but many folks will be on the 4th EAD and 3rd FP.

I think again they are trying to work on cases where the FP results are expiring and are putting the cases aside where the FPs have expired.

FP expiry date

Is FP expiry date the date when VSC received the result, or the day it was scheduled ?

I have 5/3/02 RD. FP1 scheduled 7/24, VSC received 7/31.

-V

Cust Rep says no trend

I have spoken to customer rep and asked what's current trend in approving a pending case. She says it is solely on the officer who is looking into your file.

Relax : there is no trend

and no-one is cutting ahead of you.

I once heard an analogy about AOS that I liked : "it is just like being in a chaotic check-out line at a third rate grocey store. By Murphy's law your clerk is always the slowest and the lady in front of you will ask for a pricecheck and pay by cheque".