Analysis of TSC Processing - You might want to read

p5nxp600_2

Registered Users (C)
I am attaching a file that show how many days between FP and AD for people that got FP done this year.

The more people that register at this site the better analysis that can be done. For example how I did this analyis.

1) Go to www.e-nairobi.com/aos
2) Click TSC Report on left side
3) Chose start date of 01/01/2002, end date of 01/01/2003 and FP from the drop down box and then clicked the Filter button. This gave me only those records for those that have been FP this year.
4) Click on the FP title bar on the report. This sorted in descending order the records by FP date (and couple other categories look at the sort order at bottom of report)

From this I can extrapolate they they will be clearing/processing people that got FP done End of Feb or Early march soon. Those of you that have had their FP done early End Feb or early March I know you are anxious. Look at my entry I was FP\'ed March 2nd 2002 so am hoping to hear good news soon so I try and check the AVM every evening. But, we need everyone to participate to get a better idea of trends within TSC

I took the data from the web page and copied it into an excel file. Then used excel functions to figure out how many days it took from FP to approval for the records. You can see this in the attached Excel File.

Used right and if everyone enters their data this can be a powerful tool to help you figure out a trend in TSC (if there ever is since we know how haphazard they can be sometimes)

If anyone has problems/question using the site they can always email the owner (me) at aos@e-nairobi.com

AD - ND = 456 days; AD - FP = 33 days.

- For everyone who got their approval in the Excel file, the average "AD - ND" seems to be about 456 days (about 15 months).

- For everyone who got their approval in the Excel file, the average "AD - FP" seems to be about 33 days (about 1 month).

No Title

No I didn\'t. Yes there were outliers either side. For example, Venkat\'s friend\'s case was approved around 30 days! And there were a couple of cases as high as 800 days. I am sure if you removed them, it might come down to around 12 months (which seems okay).

One other method I considered was to do a Time Series Analysis. This might be more appropriate given that more cases are approved recently. But I shall wait for more data (right now, I have only 29 data points ignoring the outliers) ... may be next month.

We need YOUR help for more accurate analysis

Everyone we need YOUR help to help you get a better picture of TSC processing. By this we mean you take some responsiblity and update/add your data to the tracker. Then statistical analysis experts that we have on the board can do their thing and give us their opinion. The more data thats in the tracker the more accurate the analysis will be and that is to your benefit.

So YOU help us help you answer your processing questions by entering your data and keeping it up to date.

I am just a programmer so when it comes to stats I am clueless :p

Well ..

At least 2 of the people who got FP done before March 2002 have been transferred (Natural and A9)

So maybe they will really start processing people FP\'ed in March consistently soon. Well at least I am hoping since I am one of those people *grin*

This is not right

My RD 07/08/2001 ND 09/28/2001 EB3
FP Jan 08 2002
FP reciept acknowledeged by AVM on Jan 18th ...
No Approval yet ..any insight ...welcome

patienceGC, we recently update our tracker http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/

with your user ID. here is the detail of this entry:

EB3 INDIA PD:08/30/1997; RD:08/30/1999; ND:10/30/1999; FP:11/30/2001; AD:04/01/2002 ----- already approved

Obviously the data you posted here is very different from the one in the tracker. Can you confirm if this is not you.

Also, the data you posted is not in the tracker. Would you mind entering your data in the tracker http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/ with a different ID (may be patienceGC1)

Thank you

sg94ahpw and PatienceGC

As I pointed out earlier the person that posted the data on this site as PatienceGC and is entered on the tracker really was not PatienceGC. This was because that person was not logged in and for some reason it used the ID PatienceGC as the board ID.

This is the real PatienceGC from what I can tell. Anyway, to this PatienceGC from what I can tell this trend of approving recent FPers started for those that got FP done middle to late Feb. I don\'t know why but at least based on data entered you can see that trend. Obviously this is not going to happen for every case unforuntately since there are some cases in that time period that have not been approved or been transferred. This is more of a trend for majority of the cases rather than all.

I do wish you luck on your case and do post your details. I will change the current PatienceGC ID to PatienceGC_2 so that you can create and ID as PatienceGC since you post here using that ID.

Guys you are right

I did not log on to the system and some how i Got this ID ..this is the first time i am writing on this board ..are therr any people who got FPs done on January ..and still waiting ...

I entered his data as AQUESTGC

Your data has been entered and your password maintained if you need to update it in the future. If you have any questions regarding this pleas email me at aos@e-nairobi.com

Also, you did not provide country or PD so I used India and 01/0/2000 respectively.