An interesting thought for AugND cases

knb

Registered Users (C)
Hi
My Info: RD-July26-99 ND Aug9-99, FP: June-2000
No RFE.
I know there are a lot of people around with my dates. Now A month or so ago we all saw a spate of RFE/approvals for late July RD and early August ND\'s.
But they seems to have forgotten about our cases and went ahead and now we are seeing late august/ early sep approvals.
My point is all of us with above dates were allowed to file from July 1st but we applied almost at the end of july. (I have my reason and am sure everybody has one).

So my doubt is probably a stupid IIO thought there is a problem with our total process and that is why we didnt apply innmediately when we are allowed to and are being set aside for more intensive look at them. Hope I am wrong but seeing the approvals for people after me is giving me this sinking feeling.

All the people with early Aughust ND\'s (late july RD\'s) post here please.

No Title

My dates are very similar to yours and I am still waiting.
RD:July 99
ND:08/09/99
FP: 06/20/00

No Title

RD. 8/2/99, ND. 8/16/99, FP. 7/3/00, EAC-99-242-5xxxx, still waiting. Probably INS hate all the cases filed around late July and early August because PD suddenly became current in that period of time and so many envelops burried their door. Look at all the lucky Sept. cases, I feel so frustrating.

No Title

I have seen in this forum, many messages about people who have applied for 485(RD/ND) two to three months after their PD has become current and they have been approved. In my case my PD (EB2)became curent on July 1st 99 but I applied towards the end of July 99 (ND aug 99), I received RFE last week.
I think it all depend on which offcier at INS is handling your case.
Be patient you are almost there.
Aug_ND waiter.

No Title

I agree with you.
May be the IIO who process my case had a great vacation and just began to work now......

No Title

My RD: July 16th 1999, ND Aug 03, 1999: RFE received on Oct 23, 1999 at attorneys office.

It has been a long wait; I am glad That they\'ve reached my application...

--Mango

No Title

India
ctg EB3
pd 6/96
rd 7/28/99
nd 8/9/99
fp 6/00

Still waiting. I spoke to an IIO last week and she told me no status is available about my case. Looks like they messed up the cases filed
during the last week of July 99.

No Title

I am of the opinion that we all should be respectful, atleast to the basic level when referring to people..every written word can be practically seen by any body so basic decorum should be maintained in these forums..what do all of you feel.

No Title

RD 07/21/99, ND 08/06/99 messed up the FP notice.
I never received the FP notice (probably lost in mail)and then had to go to INS and request them to do it.
Still waiting..

No Title

RD Aug 2, 99 , ND Aug 17, 99, no FP notice yet...everytime I call they say 30 to 60 days

No Title

PD Feb 98; RD Late July 99, ND Aug 4,, 1999;

Then my FP got very delayed. Either the mailman or the lawyer lost it. FP Aug 2000. I believe the rest of you got your FPs done way before me. In fact when I received my FP notice it had a date of May 2000.

I wonder if the late FP will further delay my case.

No news since then.

Thanks