An APPEAL to every one (Passive & Active surfers) on this board

OCT2000

Registered Users (C)
I APPEAL to every one on this board who didn\'t have entries on this system OR who don\'t know about MYLADOOR\'s immigration analysis system . Please take a visit there and ADD/UPDATE your information. Greater data help us better analysis.

MALADOOR is doing tremendous volunteer by job by spending tons of his valuable time in collecting the data and maintaining the web site for benefit of all immigration community. My KUDOS to MYLADOOR. You are doing great job for immigration community.

So I request you all please do your part by updating your details to better understanding the strange way of INS working.

Thanks a lot in advance for your cooperation.

PS: Click on the links to take you to the tracker.

No Title

Thanks for all participants who add/updated their information on immitracker.com .

There were 30 new cases added to the system while 8 were updated on 3/7/01. It\'s a overwhelming response from our immigration community.

To see the latest updates to tracker goto UPDATE page and click on Online Tracker Report.

No Title

In my previous post read the date as 3/6/01.

3/7/01 Update:
There were 12 new cases added to the system while 12 were updated.

I encourage you all please visit http://www.immitracker.com/vsc and add/update your latest information. Some of the records were added by myladoor. If you find your case is already added to the system, you can request a password from myladoor so that you can update yourself if there is any updates in your case.

No Title

Hi, I just want to thank for his hard work.
This my first post - but I have been a fervent reader for many months.
My case has finally been approved!!!
ND 01/2000, FP 10/2000, AD 04/2001. Very important - country is other. I assume that is why my application has been somewhat quicker.
I wish everyone good luck in their waiting. I know how hard it is since my company just had lay offs...
Once again thanks to all that contributed positively to this portal.

No Title

Congratulations! Added a new entry to the VSC Tracker @ ImmiTracker.com.

Freedomisgreat, appreciate your interest in the Tracker.

No Title

One more mile stone - VSC tracker just reached 1500 members mile stone.

To see the latest changes to the tracker click on Online tracker Report on Registration page.

No Title

We just reached new bench mark \'1700\' at the tracker, Thanks for all the members who update their details constantly and make the tracker very successfull.

No Title

Could the following users Please Update ImmiTracker, if they already have their approval.

MSR, NEW ENTRY, PRAJ, RP GARG, SK001, SNADAR, SOONER, WAITTOGREEN, KSR, MAVSC485, VSC-485, KRISHNANV, ORACLE, HOMER, LUCKYGUY, SRINIK, BAKAITH, EAGLE2000, GARAMKUTTA, NSK, VSCVICTIM, KUTTALA, NATH, PWC, JAANU, INDIAN, MUPIX, RAJINI, RAO123, VSC0100

These are users with 01/2000 NDs (EB2 INDIA)
Thanks

No Title

Guys,

May be we should advertise these wonderful discussion boards on the Newsgroups?.. what do you think? I fear only one thing, the crowd, most of them may be going thru immigration headaches, may pollute this board with their flames... just a thought to increase the user base for accrurately predicting the moves of INS... The only other option is to spread the word among our known "mannered" friends which I have been doing very actively...

Bhanu

No Title

We have reached a one more millenium mark on Today with the Joing on of VT.

VT, Congratulations for becoming 2000 th member at VSC Tracker.

No Title

We just passed one more mile stone \'2100\' at immitracker.com.

If any one out there still not have entry at tracker, please do so.

No Title

FYI.

Tracker reached next mile stone \'2200\' on today with the joing of MEGHRAJ.

Thanks for all your help in making the tracker very successfull!