American Dream Alive! - WAC032575xxxx Approved

webgc

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone:

I have been a long time observer of the forums...

My first post: WAC032575xxxx Approved - Thank you GOD, Thank immigration.com, Thank you BCIS. :)

Details

I140 ND Nov 04 2002
(NIW - submitted 8 letters)
I140-RFE Issued Feb 20, 2003
(Asking for more letters)
I140-RFE Replied May 2003
(With 6 more letters, from several independent and 1 govt)
I140 AD May 23, 2003

I485 ND Sep 13, 2003
FP Apr 14, 2004
LUDS (FP recd - 04/17, No update 07/14, Approved 10/08)
I485 AD Oct 07, 2004

LUDS for my spouse: (FP recd - 04/17, No update 07/14 & 08/03, Approved 10/08)

--
webgc

Congratulation!! You are lucky and got your GC in two years. Good luck with your stamping and physical card.

webgc,
Congratulations. But what is american dream? Just having an american dream, is that the limit of ur imagination, creativity, talent and thought process? What are you going to do next? Have an American wake-up call?
Have dreams like better humanity dreams, better world dreams...
Peace

I second that Unitednations.

At the same time, I understood registrationid's feelings. As Unitednations said, please don't block people's expression when they get GC. People wait for this god damn GC for years. During this process, they might have had numerous problems, worries, insecurity feelings, uncertain about future etc. But when they get their approval, some people don't know how to express their feelings. One thing they know for sure is
that they have other priorities to worry about now, to deal, that they have their life to move on etc.

Let us congratulate these lucky guys and pray God to give us such a moment in our life too, pretty soon.

WebGC, Enjoy your freedom