Amended I-140 Rejected.Case no more on hold.

Yogesh Goyal

Hi Everybody,
Today i got a chance to talk to ILO regarding my I-485.She told me it is not on hold and it is in process. A month back one of the ILO told me that it is on hold due to company name change and they are waiting for some
guidelines.Then I asked her how long it\'s gonna take to process my case.
She told I don\'t know. Then I asked her that my company filed a new I-140
could you see that in your system .She asked me to give the A number. She
checked and told me that yes it was filed but is rejected.I asked her why. She told me you have to contact you Company.I cannot tell you..She doesnot know anything about the new guildlines which came yesterday.Anybody in the same boat.

My Details

PD 04/98, ND 09/1999, FP 08/00 No RFE. Case on hold due to comapny name Change.

No Title

what???? rejected??? How can they reject?? Did you check with our LD???Please let us know...when was your I140 applied?

No Title

DO you know when was your amended I140 filed by IGATE? DO you have receipt on your amended I140 case?

No Title

IgteGC, Your details and mine are very similar...so maybe we should keep track of each other\'s status.

My PD 04/98 RD 08/99 ND 09/99 FP 08/00 Amended I140 05/08/01.

when was your Amended I140 filed?

I can give you my e-mail ID if you need to keep in touch.

No Title

Hi
My case is similar, I called IIO today, She told me that "as of June 19th my case is with the officer. You should hear something in next few weeks". When called previously, they use to say, my case is on Hold. SO AC21 regulations are in effect....

No Title

Is your I-140 rejected b/c is it no longer required for company name change cases? Please share your info. This scares me a lot.

No Title

I don\'t see any other reason other than that. There is a very very very less possibility that Legal would have made some typing mistakes or they would have forgot to provide all the required information as part of the amended I-140. The possibility for that is very very minimal and I am 200 percent sure that I am right. Our LD is the best and they don\'t make mistakes like that. Anyhow, please keep us informed as and when you hear anything. This is very important at this juncture for all our fellow colleagues. Thanks!