Am I too late sending the supporting documents for e-filed EAD renewal?

NSCOR

Registered Users (C)
I e-filed the EAD renewal on 03/03/06, but I just submitted the supporting documentations out today which will be received by NSC on 03/13/2006. Would you please advise if this submission is too late and will it have some negative effects on the approval of the EAD renewal?
Thanks very much!

no docs needed, all you need is call and set up FP, that also I did after RFE

which asked to go for FP and advise them
NSCOR said:
I e-filed the EAD renewal on 03/03/06, but I just submitted the supporting documentations out today which will be received by NSC on 03/13/2006. Would you please advise if this submission is too late and will it have some negative effects on the approval of the EAD renewal?
Thanks very much!

Re:

Thanks!
I already had the fingerprint done on the 9th.
When read about the instructions for e-file EAD renewal from this forum, I learned that you'd better submit the supporting docs.

don't know if renewal is diff, this was for spouse filed seperately

we wanted it to be delayed and get it close to H1 expiry, so waited for RFE to come and it only asked to go for FP, anyway you are fine to have sent the docs
NSCOR said:
Thanks!
I already had the fingerprint done on the 9th.
When read about the instructions for e-file EAD renewal from this forum, I learned that you'd better submit the supporting docs.

Hi,

I am new to this portal, as my Labor got cleared last week after 4 years 9 months. My question here is, My lawyer applied for my 140, 485, AP and EAD today. How long it will take to get AP ??