Am I the onlyone left with PD-02 and RD-03

Leo1968

Registered Users (C)
I called NSC couple of days back and was told that my file is under review area and after completion of review it will be assigned to the IO.. for approval...

I also opend SR last week but still waiting their response....

It seems NSC is now processing RD04/05 and pending RD/02/03 are in NEVERLAND AREA......

Did ant NSC Rep mentioned such section in NSC...485 journey....

Anyway...I still see a ray of hope as long as the approvals are pouring in...... I'm confident that all cases with 8/19/06 LUD will get processed first... and then if visa remains available others will have luck....

I'm optimistic that ny approval will come before end of this week....GOD IS GREAT !!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

BTW this forum is excellent place for WE ALL to share our Happiness/Pain/ Frustration/ Experience...... Hats off to Rajiv ji.

I am also still there

EB3 - India
PD - June 13, 2002
485 RD - Dec 03, 2003
Lots of EAD's and AP's and FP's
LUD 08/19/06
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Vakasree... You are next in approval list

Vakasree...

You will get you approval tomorrow. Your LUD is 8/19/06 and latest by Friday.. you will have magic email in ur inbox...

BTW did u get RFE or FP in CY07?

Good luck !!!

I'm here....

PD: 09/12/2002
485 RD: 10/28/2003

LUD: 08/19/2006

4 EAD/AP
5 times Finger print

same for my wife too...

I have a strong feeling that those whose has RD= 2003/2004 will have their approval by end of this week....

Did you guys get and RFE or FP notice lately.. please share more details

when is my turn?
EB3-India
PD Sep 2002
485 RD March 2003
LUD: 8/19/2006
countless EADs and Aps
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Leo1968,

Thanks for consoling me. I do not have any RFE so far. My last FP was april '06. Let us hope for the best. Good luck to you too!!!

Thank you!

I too am in the same boat

EB3-India

PD : Nov 2002

I-485 RD : July 2003

Last LUD change: 08/19/06.

I am tired of checking my email and case status every hur :)

I am with you

I called NSC couple of days back and was told that my file is under review area and after completion of review it will be assigned to the IO.. for approval...

I also opend SR last week but still waiting their response....

It seems NSC is now processing RD04/05 and pending RD/02/03 are in NEVERLAND AREA......

Did ant NSC Rep mentioned such section in NSC...485 journey....

Anyway...I still see a ray of hope as long as the approvals are pouring in...... I'm confident that all cases with 8/19/06 LUD will get processed first... and then if visa remains available others will have luck....

I'm optimistic that ny approval will come before end of this week....GOD IS GREAT !!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL

BTW this forum is excellent place for WE ALL to share our Happiness/Pain/ Frustration/ Experience...... Hats off to Rajiv ji.

EB3/NSC/IND
PD: Aug 2002
I140 AD: Sep 2003
I485 RD : Aug 2003
EAD's : 4 +
I485 AD: :confused: :confused:

me too still awaiting

EB3 , India
PD: Nov 2001
I 485 RD: April 2004

still awaiting - called the 1-800 number, agent connected me to national benefits center - they said all the checks are done , will be approved by next month.

me - just tired, but hopeful !:D

I am PD June 2002 and I485 Dec 2002 and have not received anything no RFE no LUD I am too eagerly checking checking and checking more but no magic email :(

Contacted USCIS they said I have cleared every possible check name check, fingerprint, biometric even a mental check up (after all this anguish they have caused us) :D but have heard nothing NADA.

So not planning to hold my breath, it might get retrogressed before I hear anything :(