Am I the only unlucky one

pinkie123

Registered Users (C)
Hi All
I see a lot of email regrading approvals of all the old timers.
Almost every old timer has their GC approved except me..
Am I the only unlucky one?

Here are my case details
EB2 India
PD: March 2002
i485-i140 filed :June 2005
i140 approved: Jan 2006
FP1: Aug 2005
FP2: March 2007

Enquired through senator about 9 mths back. Case was stuck in namecheck.
Emailed senator and contacted NSC to enquire about the case recently. No response fro either yet..

No you are not the only one by any means. As EB3 ROW I have been current since May 1st but still not approved. Check my sig for details.

I don't know if I am stuck in name check, but I'll probably schedule an Infopass next month to find out.

Count me in ...
No checks pending ....all CLeared ...but left out due to FP invalidity..gave 2FP on june 25th 2007.

EB3 NSC India
PD: july 2002
RD: Dec 2004
AD:?????????

You are not alone

Last time I called a month ago and IO said everything is fine ready to be assigned to officer.
Last week IO said security clearance pending.

I don't see a light in the end of tunnel.
Currently opened a service request to see what is going on. Opened it on june 18th and no response even for that :(

Pd May 2002
I485-May 2003
NOID in Feb2005
Local office interview in Aug 2005.
Vsc--> local office--> NSC

Count me in... All check cleared, everything good to go..But
no approval or no sight of approval......

What's with you

No you are not the only one by any means. As EB3 ROW I have been current since May 1st but still not approved. Check my sig for details.

I don't know if I am stuck in name check, but I'll probably schedule an Infopass next month to find out.

Dude, You've been an active member here and have been current for quite some time. How come you haven't checked to see if your checks are pending so far? And why do you have to wait till next month?

Same here

Same here - still waiting :(

ROW country PD 10/2003
RD 09/2004
After PD became current came to know that stuck in background check - another name for FBI name check :(

I have at least 2 friends with earlier RD and PD that were not approved recently

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, You've been an active member here and have been current for quite some time. How come you haven't checked to see if your checks are pending so far? And why do you have to wait till next month?
This month, next month doesn't make a difference since nothing will happen until October anyway. Taking time off from work this month is less feasible with my current workload.

I have tried to find out about the name checks by calling, initiating a service request, and writing them, but it has been of no use. So now I realize I will have to do Infopass (which may also prove to be useless, depending on who I get). If Infopass doesn't work I'll have to contact the Congressman.

This month, next month doesn't make a difference since nothing will happen until October anyway. Taking time off from work this month is less feasible with my current workload.

I have tried to find out about the name checks by calling, initiating a service request, and writing them, but it has been of no use. So now I realize I will have to do Infopass (which may also prove to be useless, depending on who I get). If Infopass doesn't work I'll have to contact the Congressman.

Have you tried senator/congressman option. When we visited their office they were able to get all the information, as much you can get with infopass.
So you can try your local congressman office hence no need for a vacation.

Count me in.

Count me in too. All checks cleared. No approval yet.

After RFE (TB-Skin + Spouse emplyment letter). LUD's 6/27-28-29-30. 7/2.

Called NSC twice this week, they said I should "remain optimistic", since "there will be some more approvals before October".

delhi fornia
I beat you to that
PD feb 2001
485 pending dince 2003.
Interviewed OCT 2004. all checks are cleared but have been "pending Review" since then

Count me in too

I have finished my interview also which was last year June 2006.

See my details

PD 08/2002 EB3
I140 - 08/2005 AD
I485 RD Dec 2004 --> Transfer from TSC to Atlanta office and then to Newark
2nd FP done in Sept 2006. - Name check and Back ground check is also cleared
Still waiting for Approval for I485????????

Count me in

Count me in..Recenlty got my cases transfered to NSC.

EB2 Substitution
I-140 RD June 2005
I-485 RD June 2005