Am I going to receive a denial letter?

pcOR03

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

More than a month passed since USCIS received the response to RFE, am I going to receive a denial letter?

NSC
I140 (OR): 11/17/2003
RFE: 03/28/2005
RFErvd: 04/19/2005
LUD: 04/22/2005
:confused:

Anyone has similar experience? How long it will take them to make an approval or denial decision?

Thanks

pcOR03 said:
Hi Guys,

More than a month passed since USCIS received the response to RFE, am I going to receive a denial letter?

NSC
I140 (OR): 11/17/2003
RFE: 03/28/2005
RFErvd: 04/19/2005
LUD: 04/22/2005
:confused:

Anyone has similar experience? How long it will take them to make an approval or denial decision?

Thanks

USCIS process EB3 RFE relatively fast, a couple of days to a month. However, for EB1 and NIW, is slow. They received my FRE on the same day as yours, I am still waiting. There are quite a few people on this forum having the same experience.

Actually, if they haven't responded to your RFE after a month, that's a good sign. They are probably processing your I140 and I485 together, and will send the approval after both are done

Thank you for the reply. I guess there is nothing I can do except keeping fingers crossed. Thanks again.

USCIS received my response to an RFE on 8 Apr 05 (NIW - CSC)
Got I-140 approved 30 Apr but did not receive email until May 02
Got I-485 approved 12 May.
I've read on previous threads that approval comes almost immediately after response to RFE but mine shows that it took almost a month. (Still pretty quick in my estimation)

Good Luck

susinca said:
USCIS received my response to an RFE on 8 Apr 05 (NIW - CSC)
Got I-140 approved 30 Apr but did not receive email until May 02
Got I-485 approved 12 May.
I've read on previous threads that approval comes almost immediately after response to RFE but mine shows that it took almost a month. (Still pretty quick in my estimation)

Good Luck

Congratulations, susinca. I have a question for you. When did you get FP done, before 4/30? Thanks.

LUD change for I-140 14Apr stating response to RFE received on 8th Apr - no LUD change after that until approval.
LUD change 18th Apr for I-485 with no message change

Last edited by a moderator:
susinca said:
LUD change for I-140 14Apr stating response to RFE received on 8th Apr - no LUD change after that until approval.
LUD change 18th Apr for I-485 with no message change

Thanks, susinca.