Am I eligible for EB2 category?

rajusaforum

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My employer is going to file my Green Card process. I have a question with respect to my eligibility on EB2 Category.
I am from India and I have completed BSc Computer Science (Regular) and MCA (Distance Education, Bharathidasan University). No breaks in between BSC & MCA too. I have 10+ years of IT experience.

Am I eligible for EB2 filing?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
People who hold advanced degrees and individuals with exceptional ability in the arts, science or business, are provided visas under this EB-2 preference category. This preference category requires a labor certification unless the applicant is able receive a national interest waiver.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney-client relationship with Law Firm.

Hi,

My employer is going to file my Green Card process. I have a question with respect to my eligibility on EB2 Category.
I am from India and I have completed BSc Computer Science (Regular) and MCA (Distance Education, Bharathidasan University). No breaks in between BSC & MCA too. I have 10+ years of IT experience.

Am I eligible for EB2 filing?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks.

EB-2 eligibility depends on the minimum requirements of the job for which labor certification is sought. Your qualifications are not of any significance here, except that you have to meet the minimum job requirement in LC.

For example if your job requires a bachelors degree and 3 years experience as a minimum and you have a masters degree and 12+ years experience, you cannot file under EB-2.