Am I approved?

Addr485

Registered Users (C)
Who had been throught this, could you kindly shed some light?

I get email from CIS and LUD changed today, message is:
-----------------------------
Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On October 6, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.
------------------------------

Update added on 10/08:
----- ---
10/07 my wife's case also update to the same message. My case lud changed to 10/07 but no message changes

10/08 my wife's case lud changed to 10/08 but no more message changes.

I did bio2 on 09/29. My wife for some reason can not take bio yet. Our scheduled appointment was around 10/20.

I called CIS 1-800 number on 10/06 but they said they can not see anything changed. They said the officer has not put changes to their internal system yet. They said it could be several days before the officer put everything in system and they can see what the officer was doing. So maybe check back next week. (But holding for around 30 minutes on phone before talking was something hard for me to do during the day). Also sent an email to CIS DIViix to ask, but no reply...

I am EB3, PD 2001/12, from one of the most popular EB countries affected by the regression.

Following is my bio experience:

RE: Bio taken on 09/29, LUD on 10/01 without content change
---------------------------------------------------------

Lawyer infom me of bio-2 notice on 09/27 and fedex out on the same day. Arrive on 09/29 due to a mistaken of zip code of her damn secretary. Take bio on 2pm 09/29 at San Jose ASC. The same day DivIIX answer my inquriy of my case as still pending on Name check. LUD updated on 10/01 Saturnday without any content change. It could be due to answering of my inquiry or my bio arrival. Do not know...

My Bio Notice was dated on 09/22. No sure if I am on the FBI name check complete list/tape of Sep. 28. But my bio notice was generated by USCIS as early as Sep. 22.

=====================Update 10/12
LUD get updated on 10/11 and 12, but no message change. I think somebody might be working on the case for some reason. Today I get the letter from my congrass man saying that FBI replying him that my name check is pending. My wife's name check had been cleared on Jan 2005. The name check request was from USCIS on 2004/07 (My 140 RD was 2004/04, 485 RD was 2004/06)

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably

It is very possible that your case has been approved. There is also a little chance that you will get RFE. Which country are you from? Are you affected by the retrogression? Thank you.

Congrats it should be an approval...

Don't be confused approvals might come in a bit late... Your case might have been ready for adjucation and the adjucator might have already obtained the visa number before 1-Oct-2005 and the approval has come in today..

Jut enjoy dude!

it could be Bio/Fp notice

If you haven't received the Bio/Fp notice recently, it could be for that
That was the message I got sometime back when I received the Biometrics notice.

Addr485 said:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On October 6, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

This is eaxctly what showed in my daughter's case on Aug 01 and till date I haven't received any notice. In fact I got a Biometrics notice code 2 for me and my wife for Oct 5 but there was no change in the status since Dec 2004 when they received my FP results. After we gave our Biometrics, there is a change in LUD for the last 2 days but no change in the subject.

Mine is EB 3 with PD 04/2002
I 140 ND 11/04 AD 05/05
I 485 ND 11/04 AD ???????

Till then I have been told my name is stuck in the name check.

Addr485 said:

Current Status:

I got same message on Oct 6th. I did my code 3 biometrics last week.
EB3 PD JAN2003.

Update

I just put some more pudated information on my first post. Please see.

BTW, I did not change my address recently which could trigger a LUD change.