Almost

izmr

Registered Users (C)
Hi ppl, friends.....

Just couple of news and comments... I had my interview at Balt yesterday. It lasted around 50 min, officer was very nice and polite. aSKED THE CLASSIC QUESTIONS YES NO, HOW DID i MEET MY WIFE, birthday (I messed up and could not remmember her b day after 11 yrs) but it was OK. He cranked some jokes and after 15 min I was very comfortable.
He said we will receive a written notice either with approval or denial with a reason within 6 months.
It looks like I am one way the other DONE. That was my worse experience of life time. I had up and downs but never frusturated like the last four yrs since 2001. So what I learned:

It is WASTE of time to spend research on the internet for immigration.
It was WASTE of time to check who is approved who is not,
It was WASTE of time to check the new laws and expect that it will accelarate my case which it has NEVER.
It was WASTE of time to call immigration,
It was WASTE of time to write to senators,
It was WASTE of time to think (usually night time) about when the hell my case will be approved.

All this time is taken from my work and wife and childeren. So my friends IT SHALL BE SAID THAT PLEASE AND AT LEAST YOU DO NOT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME AS I HAD BECAUSE BELIEVE ME IT DOES NOT CHANGE ANYTHING.

Good and best luck to all

Regards,

Josh