All H1b's & adjustee waiting..........

middlesex_idiot

Registered Users (C)
I want to share a very strange situation. A friend of mine currently on 4 th year of h1b with pending green card (I485) application was in shock when he find out his desi sponsor employer suddenly send him a notice of bankruptcy. Can you imagine this poor fellow wasted over 2 years gave him what ever he demands e,g salary and benefits reduction but he stab on his back and left him in the middle of no where.
My friend was working for this indian body shop's client. Apparently he lied him to begin with that he has so many consultants and all that bull.......However, truth was different he was the only one working. Slowly by slowly he started to pay him once a month. In the mean time he did all his paper work and officially file for bankruptcy. He also send a letter to BCI to withdraw from his I485 application and terminate his H-1b due to closure of business. He then skipped 2 months of his salary and told him he is going to set up a direct deposit and it takes 3-4 weeks to process. He owes him for full month of Feb and March 2003 and sent the notice to BCSI in late January. So officially he can not even claim for his 2 months salary never mind to screw up his labor and adjsutment pending application.
I am sure we all know lots of bad experiences with our indian fellows messing with with indians but this one story is an eye opner to all of us who thinks working for desi employer is justified.Please give me as much as suggestions possible so I can share with my friend. Now he is out of status since 2 and half month and without him knowing. He has family and worried and may end up leaving india with tears in his eyes. No one will transfer his h1b becasue his h1b and I485 application was terminated in the middle. In the mean time that desi employer ran away and not answering phone..................

Desi Bodyshoppers seem to be your pet peeve! You also seem to have a lot of friends who work for them.

Your posts over the last couple of years seem to follow the same pattern. Tell us your real story man.