All 2001 filers FPed!!

bajis

Registered Users (C)
According to www.Immigration-Law.com

04/19/2003: TSC I-485 Fingerprint Schedules

- TSC has advised the AILA that as of February 2003, it had completed scheduling of all the fingerprinting appointments for those cases with a receipt date of 2001 or earlier. However, no information is available about how long it will take to adjudicate the I-485 cases from the date of FBI fingerprint clearance. As people know, I-485 cases processing time is still lingering on with November 2000 cases at TSC. It is hoped that the long-waiters receive resolution of their cases in the next few months.

- People have been complaining about some later cases being adjudicated. However, when it comes to adjudication of I-485 cases, people should understand that there are so many factors that affect the processing time of individual cases that people should not try to compare an orange with an apple. For instance, some cases are processed on an expedite basis, while some cases require an extensive investigation or security checks. Some cases have been issued RFE which delays the processing substantially. The cases are not necessarily moving like goods on the mechanical production belt in the manufacturing plant.The Service Centers' processing times report just reflects a general picture of handling of a given type of cases at certain point of time. This message is not intended to defend the agencies, but sometimes people misunderstand the process and lose patience in his/her individual case.

---------------------------------- X ----------------------------------

Oh yeah, I can relate to this news. In fact, I got my 3rd FP notice today!! I did my 1st on Jan. 2nd. I plan to go for my 2nd on April 26th. Now 3rd FP is scheduled for June 3rd. Thanks a ton for the attention TSC, but I think 1 FP is enough for me.

bajis sets an example for all of us.

Guys and gals, lets try to emulate people like bajis and kennygh who only post info that is highly relevant. That raises the overall standards of this forum. Thank you Bajis.

hummm, so I am a 2001 Filer and I still haven't got my FP yet!!!
ND Nov 29, 2001.
I called TSc about 5 times and it's useless.
what am I to do?...........

TSC_HOPE

TSCHOPE,
I know how much pain you might be going through.
I heard that the direct telephone is going to die in about a month from now. Bang them every day from now.

Thank you bajis, it is useful information. Hopefully we will start seeing some adjudication of 2001 485 cases soon.

I agree with you ramanathansunda, but in reality it is not going to happen people will post what they like eg when the news that TSC is issuing FP when you call IIO came out, I am sure people who filed their 485s yesterday would have started calling. Now one can tell them it is of no use, but you think will they?

Cheers

PD - 5/98
ND - 9/01
FP - 2/03
AD - Not yet.

how dare

is that an attitude? how dare TSC does that to us? How about my 4 fingure printing notices? My wife's 3 notices? How about a friend of mine getting approved WITHOUT AND FINGER PRINTING!!!! even before he got is EAD? How dare TSC tries to justify what they are doing? they have the audacity to come up with that lame explanation? I can't belive them! and now the phoen system is going down? What's next? I am so exasperated!!!