Alexandria, VA application support center's phone number?

vkalya

Registered Users (C)
Anybody has the phone number for Alexandria, VA application support center's phone number? I need it urgently to reschedule my fingerprinting.

vkalya

Did you try calling the NCSC 800 number?
The FP notice states that for rescheduling you can call that number.
Vkalya, can you please post your details?
I too am from TSC ( ND 05/02) , but have moved to N.VA recently and went for my FP this month at Alexandria ASC.
I too had checked and couldn't find the number but I didn't need it.
Let me know if you have any other questions abt Alexandria ASC.

goastros,

How was your exp at Alexandria ASC ?
I applied for my 4th EAD and have to go for FP on Jan 2 ?

What stuff did you take with you ?
Since the Appointment was set via phone I have a "confirmation" number ? do the ASC folks have a list or something ?

Originally posted by eb2_I485_RD0901
goastros,

How was your exp at Alexandria ASC ?
I applied for my 4th EAD and have to go for FP on Jan 2 ?

What stuff did you take with you ?
Since the Appointment was set via phone I have a "confirmation" number ? do the ASC folks have a list or something ?

Eb2_I... , I have gone their twice for my 485 FP, so not sure what you would need for EAD FP.
For my 485 FP, they asked us to show our Notice & EAD cards. That was probably for Identification plus it gets easier for them for verifying of other info - A#, etc.
The office opens at 8 am. just reach there 10-15 minutes before your appointment time, You will be out within half an hour.

Depending on where you live, the drive to Alexandria ASC will be bitch . I live in Herndon so I had to deal with 66 & 495 peak hour traffic.

Thanks for the info !

Since I also live in Herndon I should probably leave early, though I do not think there will be much traffic ( Jan 2 most people will be on vacation anyway ).

Our lawyer was asking for $350 Fees + $120 (INS fee) per person for the EAD filing ; so I decided to efile and save the $700 !!

Hopefully this money is well saved !

Maybe we are neighbors, I am in zip 20171.
check your private message.

Yeah definitely not worth spending that money.
It is better to file our own EADs & APs.

Hello Vkalya:

I have even posted messages to grab your attention. Apparently your fp had expired. please let me know if you received another FP notice? if so did U call them or did they send it you themselves. please let me know.

My details are:

ND 4/01
RD 4/01
FP 6/02 (after repeated calls)
No news since then.

Gkhan.