After The Interview!!!! (NOID)or (RFE)

walidandkelly

Registered Users (C)
we had our interview 06/20 everything went ok the lady at miami DO said she is ready to approve us untill my court disposition wasnt clear enough i had the certified court disposition but it was number coded as in plea=2 witch is not guilty and finding=3 witch is dissmissed but anyways the officer couldnt uncode the disposition and asked for a clarified documents we left on june 20th and i received a letter from my case officer stating that she need these infos by july 25th (working on it ) the question is she took my I94 she complimented us on our organizational skills and she looked confortable with our interview process and she also send the letter to us right away but she didnt take my EAD what is your thoughts about that guys how long do u guys think it will take after she receive the documents she asked for and what will be the next thing that will happen also can i go get my passport stamped after i get approved ??
am also starting this thread for people that were interviewd already but did not get a stamp or got an RFE or NOID so we can update eachother on the process after the interview , please anyone that had to send documents in after the interview post here so all of us know what to expect inn situations like that, thank you all