after RFEs its more than 2 months. anybody know how much time it takes at NSC these days

gmedapuram

Registered Users (C)
Details as follows:

RIR EB-2
4/11/2000 PD
4/16/01 RD
06/21/01 FP
03/21/02 INS (Nebraska) recieved the supporting docs for RFE on BCs of mine as well as for my wife, my employment, and for my wife\'s medical.
It is more than 2 months, no response !! Frustrating :)
They (IIO) say that our files are there with an officer (for almost more than one and half month!!) and they do NOT know exact reason for the delay.
My attorney is going thru our local senator to expedite that process.
Anybody has similar data / similar experience / going thru the same path, please respond.
Thanks

Same here. NSC acknowledged receipt of RFE response as of 3/30/02.

No sign of Approval. Our files are with an officer and I honestly don\'t know what she is doing with them!

We are on the same boat

NSC recieved our RFE on March 25th, I talked to IIO last week and she told me our case is pedding, even not with an officer yet.

Me toooooooo

RD 02/01
    ND 03/01
    FP 05/01
    EAD/AP 06/01
    1st RFE Issued for both(Wife and Me) on 02/04/02 Regarding for Latest dated birth Certificates
    1st RFE Replied as per AVM on 02/25/02
    2nd RFE Issued for me only on 03/20/02 for Employment Verification.
    2nd RFE replied on 04/05/02 as per AVM
  EB2/INDIA/NSC

Same here ( I heard that they are taking about 4 months)

RFE issued Feb 14 (Valentines day gift)
RFE receipt date: March 15.
No signs yet !!
To my understanding, they are doing security checks.
If your case is approved recently, and if you go for stamping, your security check had be done (INS is doing) prior to stamping. If they are not done they will ask you to come back at later time. This happened to my friend

Hi all, My case was approved on 05/24.

My son\'s RFE received by INS on 03/22, All of three (Wife, Son and Myself) got approved the same day on 05/24. I think, all you guys will get approved soon. Thanks