After RFE

Souji

Registered Users (C)
Hi

Our ND was 8/25/99 and we got an RFE on Nov1 and vsc recvd our docs on Nov 15, and when we checked the message it says it will take another 180 days to process this case and mail you a decision based on this. Has anyone got this type of message?
Can any one tell me how many days it will take after they recive RFE docs?

No Title

Souji:
I got RFE on 09/29/00. The response was mailed on 10/06 and the message updated on 10/12 saying that it will take 180 days and so on. But in reality my case was approved on 10/26, which I didnt know until I called the IIO yesterday.
So in my opinion the case will take 2-3 weekes after they receive the RFE to approve your case, if not call IIO.

No Title

souji, when did you mail your RFE, and when INS received it and how many days did it take to update your message after they
received the RFE

No Title

Our attorney mailed last week and in the message it says they recvd on 15 th nov and message also updated on Nov 15

No Title

It takes only one day to approve my case after RFE. Nov13 received, Nov 14 approved (from message).
Check my post.

Good luck!

wding

No Title

If 485 gets approved and PP is stamped. can we travel outside US even if we did not eceive the original plastic card?????????