After RFE - How much time does it take to approve I-485 in the LOs Angeles Office.

simidude

Registered Users (C)
All,
I reced an RFE for my parent for a certificate from Muncipality saying the birth certificate does not exist . I have sent the respose to the addrss in Missuori and USCIS sent me an email with the following in formation. EMail is enclosed below.
My question is
1) Is there anybody who sent a response to RFE have recd approval for I-485 ( any DO is OK but specific responses for LA office are appreciated) and how much time it took for them to get the approval?
The time lines for my parent are in the signature.
Thanks for all your help in advance.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On January 9, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 120 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

simidude said:
All,
I reced an RFE for my parent for a certificate from Muncipality saying the birth certificate does not exist . I have sent the respose to the addrss in Missuori and USCIS sent me an email with the following in formation. EMail is enclosed below.
My question is
1) Is there anybody who sent a response to RFE have recd approval for I-485 ( any DO is OK but specific responses for LA office are appreciated) and how much time it took for them to get the approval?

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On January 9, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 120 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Our timelines are very similar. I also am in Los Angeles DO. Good luck -and stay in touch

On average it takes about 4 months after your RFE provided that your name check is done.

Good luck.

simidude said:
All,
My question is

Current Status:

Thanksmto both Rajesh and Kamrans for the Input - Keep in touch

kamrans said:
On average it takes about 4 months after your RFE provided that your name check is done.

Good luck.