After PERM approval!

cabal

Registered Users (C)
Is it possible to get the medical/fingerprinting etc done after you get the email informing you that the LC is certified and in the process be ready to file I 140/485/765 as soon as you recieve the certification letter. Thanks!

cabal said:
Is it possible to get the medical/fingerprinting etc done after you get the email informing you that the LC is certified and in the process be ready to file I 140/485/765 as soon as you recieve the certification letter. Thanks!

hi,

so did ur application of PERM get certified?

cabal said:

You can do the Medical Part Today (don't have to wait for PERM approval !!)..

Fingerprinting only can be done when USCIS sends you the FP notice..

Please sujjest a lawyer for PERM

Hey cabal/All,

Could you please sujjest a good lawyer for filing PERM.

Getmelc,

I have a pending EB3 LC at Dallas BEC with PD Dec 2003. My case never made it to the Regional and I have the impression that I will have to wait a long time until I get the certification. Now with EB3 retrogression I have decided to file a new EB2 PERM application while leaving current at BEC.
Talk to Michael E. Piston (piston.net). He has got already few PERM approvals for similar cases. I suggest you to give him a call (free phone consultation) and talk about your case specifics.

getmelc said:
Hey cabal/All,

Could you please sujjest a good lawyer for filing PERM.