after applying for citizenship?

mayco

please, can someone provide me with info about applying for citizenship. i will be eligible to apply at the end of november. my husband works in mexico full time and i would like to stay there with him soon after i apply. is it possible to leave the country for a while. we still have a place here and my husband is a canadian citizen and works for canadian company abroad. someone knows the answer or should i call and ask from canada immigration???

please, can someone provide me with info about applying for citizenship. i will be eligible to apply at the end of november. my husband works in mexico full time and i would like to stay there with him soon after i apply. is it possible to leave the country for a while. we still have a place here and my husband is a canadian citizen and works for canadian company abroad. someone knows the answer or should i call and ask from canada immigration???

Yes, it is possible. Make sure that ur PR card is valid when u plan to return for your test and oath.

thanks for your info. do i have to give them the mexican address for mailing address or can i give them my sister's address and she will infor me when she gets mail from them every time?

thanks for your info. do i have to give them the mexican address for mailing address or can i give them my sister's address and she will infor me when she gets mail from them every time?

The CIC does not accept any address outside of Canada.