Affraid about Visitor visa refusal

hp_panchal

Dear All/sir/madam,

MY self hitesh and living in US and working as a Sr. Software Engineer and drawing 78000$ annually.

Basically I am here since last 21 months. I belong to poor family in India. My father is working in small factory. I am sending handsome money for their survival every month.

I had planned to invite my parents on visitor visa. I am afraid that they won’t have good bank balance in their bank account as they are using all the money to renovate our old home and helping my sister's po.

However they have a home and a car on their name.

I had scheduled an appointment date for them.

Do you think visa officer may deny their visa because they don’t have good bank balance in their bank account?

As far as their visit to US is concern i am good to take care of all these.

Please guide me as I want to see my parents here with me on visitor visa.

Please reply soon also at hpanchal@covansys.com

In my opinion, just make sure that you have all the sponsership documents well prepared. Get the letter from your bank in US stating that you have around atleast 10k to take care of their expenses in USA.Also, prepare them for the expected Q/A for the interview process. Hope this helps.

hp_panchal said:
Dear All/sir/madam,

MY self hitesh and living in US and working as a Sr. Software Engineer and drawing 78000$ annually.

Basically I am here since last 21 months. I belong to poor family in India. My father is working in small factory. I am sending handsome money for their survival every month.

I had planned to invite my parents on visitor visa. I am afraid that they won’t have good bank balance in their bank account as they are using all the money to renovate our old home and helping my sister's po.

However they have a home and a car on their name.

I had scheduled an appointment date for them.

Do you think visa officer may deny their visa because they don’t have good bank balance in their bank account?

As far as their visit to US is concern i am good to take care of all these.

Please guide me as I want to see my parents here with me on visitor visa.

Please reply soon also at hpanchal@covansys.com

....................................................................................................

Hi,
If you have send all the document then definitely they will get the visa.
Our best wishes with u
Don't worry be faith in god.

so poor

You dad has Car and a own home; And you are calling yourself belonging to a poor family.. :) I am just kidding.. I am from a middleclass family, but my brothers have only two wheelers. so what should I belong too ? below poverty level ? :)

They need to show NOTHING in their bank account since you will be their sponsor. You need to fillup I-134 affidavit of support; Alongwith that you have to submit employment verification letter, bank account statement etc etc. But they can show the property and vehicle as their assets. Query for I-134 in the web. you will know more..