Affidavit & USC Passport Question

Gladius

Registered Users (C)
Few basic & quick questions; USC wife filing for H1-B husband.

Q1. Are you required to submit originals of the 3rd party affidavits? or just copies are acceptable?
Q2. For the USC passport; I hope only first page of the passport is required? Not the whole passport. Please confirm.
Q3. If USC has a birth certificate; do you still need the copy of US passport? Please confirm.
Q4. Do we need color copies or B/W are okay.

Thanks & Appreciate all responses!

"Are you required to submit originals of the 3rd party affidavits? or just copies are acceptable?"

Affidavits for WHAT?? Form I-864? Affidavit to attest something?? Anyway, affidavits must be original and it must be notarzied except form I-864.

"For the USC passport; I hope only first page of the passport is required? Not the whole passport."

You are right that not the copy of whole passport...only the first and last page...that have biographical and other information.

"If USC has a birth certificate; do you still need the copy of US passport?

No, you don't need the copy of US passport if you can submit the copy of a birth certificate. But submitting the copies of both wouldn't hurt either.

"Do we need color copies or B/W are okay"

You can copy as you like. There is no any preference for it. If you could afford color copy, then do it by whole means...Otherwise, B/W copies would do the trick...