Affidavit of Support

londoncpwaiter

Registered Users (C)
I am getting ready for my interview in London and my lawyer has told me that I only need DS 230, 9003 for both myself and my wife and employment letter for me. She says I do not need I134 or I864 for my wife.

Can anyone tell me if they needed something for their wife in London?

No Title

I864 not necessary for Employment Based GC.
Some consulates do not require I134. I had I134 but it was not specified in P4 and was not asked for (Not a Brit)

No harm carrying it with you.

The lawyer has nothing to do with it. U fill it out yourself and get it notarised. Its hardly a few minutes job.

No Title

I had my interview in London on Dec 20. From what I can remember, it appears they don\'t need it, I say this because when I gave it to the lady at the counter, she said since we(myself and wife) are returning together, the I134 is not needed and she gave it back to me.

However, I will say if you can get it, just have it with you.
Good Luck. BTW, London Consulate is a very easy one. They are very helpful and friendly. Good Luck

Follow up

Alade,

You have been helpful in sharing your experiences from LOndon Consulate. I have some questions. Is it advisable to apply for the Nigeria PCC through Nigeria Consulate in NY? Have you seen anyone done it? Or do you suggest getting it from Nigeria directly?
Also, can I get the 9003 ready now? Will this contain all the taxes up till now or up to the end of last year?
Thanks