Affidavit of Support (Letter from the employer)

addunw

Registered Users (C)
My USC spouse (not employed at this time) is sponsoring me. We were filling out the affidavit of support and since my spouse is not employed I have to show my income to fulfil the requirements (I am on H1B).

In in the instructions for the form 864 (Affidavit of support) it says that I need to prove that my income will continue from the same source after obtaining permanent residence.

Does anybody know what documents are required to prove that. I have been working with the same company for almost 3 three years, and I can get a letter from them saying that and mention my salary, but I do not think that they will gurantee that I will be employed with them in the future (I do not think that any company could do that).

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

USCIS will assume that you are at-will and continue employment unless you are under a contract with an expiration date and the company provides that date.

Thanks,

So if I get a letter from the employer saying my position, duration that I have worked for the company and my salary, would that be good enough?