• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Affidavit of Support- can i use two?

smilly

Registered Users (C)
I had my interview in london on the 10th of March, i was told the income of my sponsor wasnt enough, I am not sure if she said I can use a joint sponsor as in two different relatives?

I had my interview in london on the 10th of March, i was told the income of my sponsor wasnt enough, I am not sure if she said I can use a joint sponsor as in two different relatives?

Yes, you can use a joint sponsor, i.e. two relatives agreeing to take care of your financial needs until you are able to do yourself.

Yes u can use as many as u want. Just make sure u tell each of them to say they will assist u for different thing. For example, if oneof them is providing accomodation, let the rest say they will be supporting u with money till u get a job.
Did tey ask u to provide federal tax form from ur sponsor? I did my own interview in london too.

Yes u can use as many as u want. Just make sure u tell each of them to say they will assist u for different thing. For example, if oneof them is providing accomodation, let the rest say they will be supporting u with money till u get a job.
Did tey ask u to provide federal tax form from ur sponsor? I did my own interview in london too.

But the CO said i cant, she said because its I-134, there s no provision for co-sponsor, anyway thanks Ayoblack, They rejected my nigerian police cert bc i did the fingerprints myself, they also rejected hospital birth cert from Nigeria just as you said. Have you collected your Visa yet?

But the CO said i cant, she said because its I-134, there s no provision for co-sponsor, anyway thanks Ayoblack, They rejected my nigerian police cert bc i did the fingerprints myself, they also rejected hospital birth cert from Nigeria just as you said. Have you collected your Visa yet?

Yes I collected it about 2 weeks after my interview. They rejected my own police certificate too even though I did the fingerprint at the police headquarter in Nigeria, I was told the fingerprinting must be done at the police constabulary here in the UK and then send it to Nigeria to get the certificate. I used church birth certificate and it was God that took control because I was question about it to the point that they said I should get a government issued birth certificate but I told them that I was born in the church missionary and that was where all my sibblings were born and we all get the certificate there. What I think u can do about the birth certificate is by going to Nigeria house in London and get declaration of age, I think they will accept that because they mentioned it when they were asking about my birth certificate. About the I-134, I thought it is possible to use more than one but anyway I am sorry about that.