Affidavit of Support (AOS) Fee

Two I believe - since you will have to file 2 separate I-130s, one for each. So you will get two bills.

Due to new changes at DOS, you would get two invoices but would pay just one payment(both parents). In fact if you try to pay online it automatically populates other related case and let you pay once.

Sounds great. Does it also mean we just pay one immigration visa fee?

Due to new changes at DOS, you would get two invoices but would pay just one payment(both parents). In fact if you try to pay online it automatically populates other related case and let you pay once.

Yes one I-864 processing fee if I-864 processed internally. and then you would pay $400.00 DS-230 visa fee for each applicant ($800.00 for both parents)

This makes sense. Parents have to file separate I-130s and thus two immigration visa fees. But one petitioner sponsors for both parents, so one I-864 is sufficient. Thanks much for the clarification.

cozyhome
You are getting confused. You would submit total of (2) I-864 one for each parent, for that you would pay one AOS I-864 processing fee $70.00, and then one DS-230 for each parent for a total of $800.00. Hope it is clear now

whitemimauz3, in I-864, there is one principle immigrant and the principal immigrant can bring his/her spouse and children to US and we write them on item 9. For the parents' case, can I use one I-864 with my father as the principal immigrant and put my mother's name on item 9? If this is not the case for parents, then I need two I-864 and each of parents is the principal immigrant.

You would have to file two seperate I-130 for each parent. secondly since you have seperate I-130's you would be advised to file seperate I-864 for each parent but paying one $70.00 AOS fee. Even though there is an option of picking #9 on part 3 of I-864, this would not be acceptable to USCIS. They would come back and say each I-130 should accompany its own I-864, how many individuals are migrating with principal immigrant is immaterial