• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

affidavit for support I-134 n sponsors financial responsibility under the social act

singao

Registered Users (C)
please anybody can tell me who to give the affidavit for support forms I-134, is it the person that wants to sponsor me in my home country or the person as to come from america.please replt to\let me know ,my interview is soon.thanks

qwer1234 said:
I think both are OK, but the one in US will be more convincing.

so i bother not to get in touch with the person i know over there in the u.s.pls reply to know what to do

I saw someone who has financial support from his parents in his homecountry and he had no problem at all.

Other than that, it will be more convincing to the consular that you have someone who will support you financially here in US.

The best is if the sponsor is from US, but if u are unable to get that, u must be able to show them that u have enough money in ur bank account. If anybody in ur home country wants to sponsor u, the best he could do for u is to give u the money to lodge in ur own personal account.

BEst of luck