• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Af Cut Off 27850 For July

Hi good-day could you please call NVC and ask about the dates for family based categories and post here.Thank you a bunch.

znaty said:
called KCC JUST NOW AF CUT OFF NO. JULY 2006 = 27850
GOOD LUCK EVERY BODY

znaty

Hi Znaty, Are you serious....!! 27,850!! Thats a leap of atleast 4,000 if this rate of jump continues they could get to your 39,XXX. Thanks for the update. We really appreciate I wonder why they haven ot updated their bulletin website.

offcourse

yes brother offcourse i am seriouse , this issues can make heart attack for people , i am sure i called them ,

i prayed day and night to keep last year cenario , i need at least additional 12000 , but i hope everyone here get his chance also , lets pray to reach highest no. in Africa

Hi Znaty Im also saying a prayer for all of Africa that our numbers will be all current. And Im sure they can get an additional 12,000 very easily. I saw in Eskimo you mentioned 50 days to go. What did you mean? Thanks

Hi dear bro

everybody asking me aqbout this 50 days :p
i wich if i didnt mention it :)

thats mean after 50 days at first of july we will know sep visa builtin GOD willing which enable us to know what the final cut off of 2006 , but even KCC cant know exactly now

pray with me it will be high :rolleyes:

znaty