advise

irahirs020879

just starting my GC process. have been on H1b for a year and nine months. Need to apply through PERM. I have a masters, but the job requirement is only BS so will be in EB3. Couple of questions. Heard that there are more rejects in PERM can anyone share their PERM exp, and second, does falling into EB3 mean a delayed GC process. Please advise.
Thanx

There is a "Labor Certifications" forum on this site, you should probably post this question there. Most of us here got our certifications before PERM.

Nsc

irahirs020879 said:
Heard that there are more rejects in PERM can anyone share their PERM exp Thanx

PERM .. you have to go thru it anyways ... But U should not fear PERM .. if you are with the valid company and Ur edu is good ... where do U see any problems ... well if the company is contractor type ... with benching and deploying type of comp .. with 100% H1b worker .. yes U need to little bit worried.

There might be more rejections in PERM ... because of improper paperwork .. It is new and U know attorney are not the smartest people ... they learn from REJECTS and RFE's...

The rules and processing styles at NSC change so much over the course of Ur application that it is difficult to predict if EB1 or EB4 will be processed the fastest ...

In short .. all prediction modelling fail @NSC.

My 2 cents .. hope that helps.
Billtoo