Advice

poseidon

Registered Users (C)
I Am traveling to colombia(COP) with my RTD ,do they accept it or do I have to show my NP, I am still and asylee so i am not sure if by showing my NP this will cause me any problem please advice

poseidon said:
I Am traveling to colombia(COP) with my RTD ,do they accept it or do I have to show my NP, I am still and asylee so i am not sure if by showing my NP this will cause me any problem please advice

Don't you think that is a big risk to do it? Are you conscious that you can lose your status?

The problem is not in Colombia, it is when you come back, don't you think?

Think Before Acting !!!!

If you are an asylee from Colombia, and you are planning to return, BE PREPARED TO BE WHITHELD AND YOUR ASYLUM REVOKED !!!!!!.

Is not very wise to do it, and if you are planning to travel and having your RTD stampped is like setting your sentence.

Think about it before you act.

Good Luck, !!!!!

Can you explain more clearly. I do have a good reason it is an emergency and they gave the RTD, I clearly stated In the i 131 my reasons for going there and they gave me the RTD. What I dont understand is the process what should I show when entering Colombia and what should I show when coming back? thanks

poseidon said:
Can you explain more clearly. I do have a good reason it is an emergency and they gave the RTD, I clearly stated In the i 131 my reasons for going there and they gave me the RTD. What I dont understand is the process what should I show when entering Colombia and what should I show when coming back? thanks

When you comeback just show the RTD that should be enough. Entering Colombia I really don't know if you can use the RTD, why don't you call the Colombian Consulate.

In the I131 where it asks if you're planning to trave to COP your answer was yes?

When are you plannig to travel?

Yes I stated I was traveling to cop it doesent exactly asks you if you are traveling to cop but I did wrote to Colombia. I even did it expedite handling and receive it in 2 weeks. I am traveling As soon as possible what is holding me is the ticket because of high season there is a great demand and I want to stay the least possible.