Advice to get Interim EAD in Raleigh, NC

caryguy

Registered Users (C)
The filing of EAD renewal already passed 90 days and it has not been approved yet. so I want to get Interim EAD. If anybody already received it in Raleigh INS office, NC, Please advice me the following. The location of INS office and operation hour. The required documents etc.... :(

No, there is no INS office in Raleigh.

I don't think there is an INS office in RTP area. You have to get one from Charllotte office.

There is no BCIS office in Raleigh but Charlotte and they are busy on Monday and Friday. Go any day other than these days.

Address:
------------

Street Address:
---------------------
Charlotte Sub Office
210 E. Woodlawn Road
Building 6, Suite 138 (Woodlawn Green Office Complex)
Charlotte, NC 28217

Mailing Address:
----------------------
Charlotte Sub Office
210 E. Woodlawn Road
Building 6, Suite 138 (Woodlawn Green Office Complex)
Charlotte, NC 28217

Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for reply. One more, can you tell me required documents for interim EAD and simple direction from Raleigh?

Have you been to Charlotte?

Take I85 to the 77 (exit 38 I think)
Get off at exit 6A and go right on Woodlawn. It is 200 -201 Woodlawn on your right hand side. It is in the Woodlawn Green office complex. Room 138 I think. You will see a sign directing you to immigration after you get to the office comlex. It is only about a mile from the 77 so watch for it.

When I went for GC stamping, I got there at 6AM. I was third in lne. It was a Wednesday. Doors open at 7:30.

I would bring EAD receipt notice, 485 receipt notice, passport, I94, Employer letter.

You have to wait awhile, because they take your picture for it and the pictures don't start until 10:30 - 11. Someone who was ahead of me was waiting for that when we left.

If you go the night before, there is a Days Inn on Woodlawn that backs onto the office buildings. There is a Holiday Inn across teh street.