advice requested

immiadvice

Registered Users (C)
I am currently working on H1 (NO visa in the passport)
I have applied for my advance parole back in october (140/485/EAD applied in September at Nebraska). So far I have received only EAD approval. AP is still pending...almost 3 months now..I am planning to travel to India in later half of March for my sisters wedding. Following are my questions:

1. If i dont receive my AP till March (which will be almost 6 months to my application), can I go and pick it up from the local INS office...I know and have read about interim EAD but dont know about AP

2. If I leave before AP approval, and if it gets approved while I am in India....is that any problem regarding able to use that AP in future...I have heard different arguments...some saying only AP becomes invalid and cannot be used in future...some saying 485 application is considered abandoned...if someone can please reply or refer to a link where i can find info on the same

3. Assuming if i get my AP and use it to reenter but still keep working with the same employer on H1 (no stamp in passport), what will be the validity of my new i94..dates will be till the validity of my AP or my H1 approval....

4. Say if my new i94 is valid till my AP, do i have to go out of the country to get new i94 on the expiry of old one...my H1 approval will still be valid....

5. whats the status of my spouse who is currently is maintaining H4 (No visa in passport) if i use AP to enter the country...

thanking you all....