Advice on FP procedure at San Jose??

keepwaiting

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks,

What\'s the recommended "procedure" for FP at San Jose? The appointment is at 11AM. When should I go there? 2AM? Or, just arrive around 10:30AM? What documents should I bring? Thanks a lot for your advice in advance.

No Title

You need FP notice and a photo ID (e.g. driving licence). Its good if you carry your Passport too.

Good Luck

Go 15 minutes earlier

Reach at INS ASC on Story Rd 15 minutes ahead of your schedule. The security will make sure you have an valid ID (DMV or Passport) and FP notice. S/He will give you an form to fill up. Make sure you fill up this form correctly and fully. Then you have to take this form to the receptionist. S/He will give you a number. Wait till your number is called. A technician will call your number. S/He will enter all your data. Make sure the data is correct (Name/Address/A#). S/He will take your finger prints and call a supervisor for approval. S/He will verify your ID/FP Notice. They will take the notice and attest the form and the form becomes your receipt for FP. You are all done at that point.

Check for the directions on Ciba\'s site.

As long as you have an appointment, you can go early as possible. 3 to 4 hrs early so you beat the rush. I went early morning.

Personally I went month ahead of the schedule.

later
snoop