Advice on college applications

idream

Hello, I am currently a high school senior and am starting to apply to college.
Unfortunately i am one of the unlucky ones that was born on the wrong side of the border :(. With this stated, i would like to ask advice from other people that have already been through what i am going through. My question is; When applying to college and you are asked what your citizenship status is you regularly have three options, a) citizen , b) alien non-immigrant to US, c)alien permanent resident of the US.
If i choose A i'm not asked anything else.
if i choose b i am asked to use the international student application and send visa information.
if i choose C i am asked to send a copy of my visa or a copy of the back of my green card.

I can't give what they ask from B and C.
So what do i put on the application? A? will i be asked to submit other things afterwords? In other words, do i have the risk that i will be accepted and then be asked to provide proof of legal status?
Also, at the beginning of the application i was asked to fill in the blank with my place/country of birth. i have not submitted the application yet so i do not know if a flag will come up when i try to submit it if i select A yet i put down that i was born in a different country.

What have you guys done or what do you guys suggest i do?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

I forgot to mention where i will am considering applying... i'm only allowed to apply to five school plus Georgia Tech because they don't require any teacher recommendations so GA Tech is the only "for sure" application so far;
Georgia Institute Of Technology (the question applies to this college)

University of Georgia
University of Miami
UCLA

i also have two other smaller sort of unknown state colleges that are well known but they're safety schools where i know my grades are definitely good enough.

i'm so sorry for so many questions but does anybody know where i can find a list of undocumented student friendly colleges? or does any body know a few that they'd like to post?

Hello, I am currently a high school senior and am starting to apply to college.
Unfortunately i am one of the unlucky ones that was born on the wrong side of the border :(. With this stated, i would like to ask advice from other people that have already been through what i am going through. My question is; When applying to college and you are asked what your citizenship status is you regularly have three options, a) citizen , b) alien non-immigrant to US, c)alien permanent resident of the US.
If i choose A i'm not asked anything else.
if i choose b i am asked to use the international student application and send visa information.
if i choose C i am asked to send a copy of my visa or a copy of the back of my green card.

I can't give what they ask from B and C.
So what do i put on the application? A? will i be asked to submit other things afterwords? In other words, do i have the risk that i will be accepted and then be asked to provide proof of legal status?
Also, at the beginning of the application i was asked to fill in the blank with my place/country of birth. i have not submitted the application yet so i do not know if a flag will come up when i try to submit it if i select A yet i put down that i was born in a different country.

What have you guys done or what do you guys suggest i do?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

If you pick A you are claiming to be a US citizen. You will NEVER achieve legal status here if you do so. Don't pick A!