Advice needed...pls help


Registered Users (C)

I am a student with F1 with a license to work as a physical therapist. I have finished one masters and doing another one now. I am waiting for my Visa screen certificate to come in 3-4 weeks at the maximum.

Can anyone pls tell me which is better??...H1 OR GC??..

Which is quicker and better?...ur inputs are highly appreciated. thank you...


Registered Users (C)
Is there anyone who has gone from F1 to GC??..being a PT that is....I am so confused on what to do...

Pls...respond...thank you..God bless..


Registered Users (C)
All I know about PT is that they need to go thru normal procedure as others to get GC. But PERM can do a great deal to you.
When you can GC,why H1?
Remember, student can apply for GC for sure.