Advice needed on appealing denied RIR case!

elaine1518

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

Mlabor has recently been denied based on the finding that "the alien appeared not to have had the required one year of experience in the position offered prior to hire by the employer". During the earlier NOF rebuttal process, we submitted two reference letters from previous employers proving that I had the one year experience, but apparently DOL didn't agree.

I switched to another attorney and we are drafting a supporting letter from my current employer. She saw the initial full job ad for my position (not the brief one used to file labor) and insisted on mentioning all the job duties in the supporting letter. She thinks it'll strengthen her argument. The problem is that Item 13 on my 750A mentions only one job duty in that list. DOL already thinks that I didn't have one year experience in performing that single job duty, wouldn't it raise more questions if we list more duties?

Advice pleeeeeease! Thanks in advance!

Another request for help

Please advice how to apeal a denial

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gurus, Need your earnest advice for apeal process for a case wrongly denied

1. Case was NOF twice since last Aug, and we never got the letters from DOL.
2. In Jan, we came to know about it and replied with the updated PW letter.
3. But the case was denied by the officer (ignoring the letter)
4. Since Last two and half months I am waiting as adviced by my lawyer
5. We sent a letter of 'formal inquiry' to DOL , and nothing happened since last two weeks
6. Each day I am praying and checking status at least three times

Need your advice how to proceed?

1. Can employer do something?
2. Whats the apeal process if we did not get even the denial letter
3. Congressmen/Senator option
4. Any specific fax or phone # will help
5. Can you please share any draft of the apeal letter. I had nof for pw and it was rebutted.

Thanks in advance and god bless you all