Advance parole

AP request filed 12/4/02. Still waiting for approval. Also waiting for EAD approval from same date

Rgds,
sadiq

AP ND date Feb 26,03

AP ND dt: Feb 26, 03
BCIS case status online message is weird. 10-days back, it said 900-to-950 days (or something like that) and today when I check it says 295-to-325 days. Is it taking so long?

If have to goto India (in case of emergency), what are my options if I do not receive AP.

Any advice!!

Thanks

If you have an emergency, you can go to the local BCIS office with evidence. They have the discretion (although they don't have to) o issue an AP. What I've heard is the one should bring some evidence like information from a physician (i.e. sick parents).
sadiq

sadiq..thanks for ur response. I shall try my luck

BTW, I got my EAD approved on JAn 29,03 and recv around Feb20,03. EAD applied around Dec10,02. I'm wondering why urs is taking so long for EAD

thanks

Congrats green2. Could u please elaborate on "phone request".... What exactly did you tell them over phone?

Congrats green2. I too have an emergency to go to India. Can you please elaborate on how you convinced NSC over phone to approve your AP?

My ND 3/18/03

c'rats green2. Any tips for convincing the IO r welcome. my ND is 02/26 and planing for a trip to india by end of May.

Thanks for ur help

hi green2,
could you just elaborate on how you managed to get AP .How did u convince the INS officer about the emergency involved.Iam awaiting my AP approval and might have to go to India by end of May .So want to try other options just in case if my AP does'nt get approved till then

appreciate your help