Advance Parole form Questions: please help

panzr_ldr

Registered Users (C)
Hello Immigration Gurus

I am filling up the form I 131 (1st time travel on AP) and I had some questions which I am sure that veterans on this alias have encountered, Couldn't find the answers on any of the other threads, so....

1. On Part 1 , #3 what do we fill for "Class of Admission"

2. Any recommendations on what we fill for "Length of Trip" (I was planning to put 7 weeks)

3. The I 131 instructions clearly says that the fees for I 131 is $165. However one of the users of this alias posted on an earlier thread that he sent a check for $165 and it was returned due to "incorrect fees". Is the I 131 instruction correct or have the fees been revised?

Thanks
Panzer

panzr_ldr said:
Hello Immigration Gurus

I am filling up the form I 131 (1st time travel on AP) and I had some questions which I am sure that veterans on this alias have encountered, Couldn't find the answers on any of the other threads, so....

1. On Part 1 , #3 what do we fill for "Class of Admission"
Whatever your visa status was when u entered USA last time

2. Any recommendations on what we fill for "Length of Trip" (I was planning to put 7 weeks)

Put 12 months or else there is a possibility that they might issue you an AP with less than 1 year of validity

3. The I 131 instructions clearly says that the fees for I 131 is $165. However one of the users of this alias posted on an earlier thread that he sent a check for $165 and it was returned due to "incorrect fees". Is the I 131 instruction correct or have the fees been revised?

$165.00 is the correct fees.

Thanks
Panzer

I've always put 4 to 6 weeks in the AP forms and the AP has always been for one year (for me and many friends)

I think neither the trip length nor the trip dates really matter - they don't seem to affect the AP.

Finally, its ur decision.