advance parol

Jersey_kishore

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
Is this necessary to take adance payrol, to travel to India. If I apply for 485. Currently I am on H1b visa. ??

Is it ok if I94 changes b'cos of travelling. Is the I94 mentioned in i485 application be same as passport till we get GC ??

Can anybody explain on this matter ???

Thanks
Kishore

Jersey_kishore said:
Hello,
Is this necessary to take adance payrol, to travel to India. If I apply for 485. Currently I am on H1b visa. ??

Is it ok if I94 changes b'cos of travelling. Is the I94 mentioned in i485 application be same as passport till we get GC ??

Can anybody explain on this matter ???

Thanks
Kishore
Its advisible to have AP when ur AOS is pending but its not mandatory. If ur H1
visa is valid then u can enter using it but do keep ORIGINAL 485 receipts.

I-94 # will be changed as u r travelling. It should not effect ur AOS anyway.

Jersey_kishore said:

No, it's not required to obtain AP provided you have valid visa stamp on your passport. If your visa stamp expired, you need to get a new one - provided your paperworks are still valid for good amount of time - say atleast 3 months (I129 etc).

Jersey_kishore said:

No, I-94 was the proof of your valid immigration status at the time of I485 application. Changing it or I94 getting expired afterward does not affect your I485 application.