adress change flop

kama3

Please advice am I in trouble? WE moved and called uscis line rightaway, I also filled out form AR-11 end mailed it. Receipt came back, didn t pay attention tu stamp. Since I130 for me was not approved yet (3 month after priority date USC wife) I called for inquiry. A week ago i got letter saying I130 I485 pending, I130 adress change completed on ...X..2005 adress change on I485 pending. I got scared checked receipt. My mail went to wrong post office and probably didn t reach UScis, my stupid mistake :eek: . on their site its say if you don t notyfy in 10 days in writing it is crime and you can be denied. I am so scared now. I sent another AR-11. bUT EVEN IF THEY PROSSES THE CHANGE with new date there will always be info from pfonecall when I really moved.
Will that be issue on interview? or they can deny me even before i get to this stage?? I will appreciate your advice?

This is a question that I would like you to answer if you can.A friend migrate to USA(New York) last month and would like to move to florida.Will she have to fill out form AR11.She is a permanent residence.Her sister sponsered her.Thank you.

sindra said:
This is a question that I would like you to answer if you can.A friend migrate to USA(New York) last month and would like to move to florida.Will she have to fill out form AR11.She is a permanent residence.Her sister sponsered her.Thank you.

The law states that all aliens should report change of address to the DHS by filing AR-11 within 10 days after they change address. Failure to report is punishable by fine or imprisonment and/or deportation.