Address change while AOS appl pending

Shak Man

Registered Users (C)
Hi all

I have moved recently while my AOS application is still pending. I have already sent the AR-11 form to BCIS. Should I also inform about the address change to the Service Center where my AOS appl is pending?? If the service center sends a postal mail, does it usually get forwarded to the new address by US Postal Service?

thanks for replies in advance

yes, you should let the service center know. just filing the AR-11 is not enough. i moved when my AOS was pending. and I had to do both. in fact, my case got updated once the CSC was informed of my address change.
and the mail will be forward to you if you let the post office know about your change of address. but they forward any mail to your new address only for a limited time.

fermat007 said:
yes, you should let the service center know. just filing the AR-11 is not enough. i moved when my AOS was pending. and I had to do both. in fact, my case got updated once the CSC was informed of my address change.
and the mail will be forward to you if you let the post office know about your change of address. but they forward any mail to your new address only for a limited time.
Mail forwarding can be done for upto a year :D

But yeah, the best thing to do is to call and change your address with CSC also