Address Change Problem and confusions-Please help

lakshmi9999

Registered Users (C)
Our N400 application is under process in VSC. And we are from NJ and recently we moved to Maryland because we got to join the new job. Initially my husband filed the AR11 change of the Address form electronically (using USCIS website) he completed his and when he tried to file my AR11,for some reason ,there was a problem. It didn’t go through. So the next day we both called the USCIS customer service number and informed our change of Address,
The officer was a lady , She took both of our details and mentioned us that she updated the address on both of our application. And she also mentioned that we are in the queau for the interview and when ever there is a opening ,we will be informed or called for the interview.
The next day my husband got an email stating that his address has been updated.
The next week he received an interview letter. But I didn’t receive any.
So the next day I again filed the AR11 change of the Address form electronically (using USCIS website) and next day I called the the USCIS customer service number.
This time the officer mentioned that still the old address is showing on my application and it was not updated. And he said he will update the address
So to make sure that he updated this time , I called again the next day.
This time too the officer said still my application is showing the old address and he said he will update the address. (Here we notice one problem ,The place (new place where we are living (the zip code(one zip code) has two names , (two street names) both names comes to the same address) may be the county has updated. When I try to tell the name I used , He says his GPS system is showing the other name and he updated my address with other name. I told this to the Home owner and he mentioned that both are same and it is not a problem.
After two day I received a letter from INS stating that my address was updated based on my AR11 electronic application. (here the street name given by the Home owner)

Again next day I received one more letter from INS stating that my address Is updated based on phone enquiry (here Street taken by the officer according to his GPS) Both to the same location.

I called the USPS and enquired about the street name, they mentioned they both are same. Any letter that has these name will come to the same address and I don’t need to worry.

Do I need to worry about ,Should I call USCIS again and inform them about this or just leave it and wait.

Please help

The next day my husband got an email stating that his address has been updated.
The next week he received an interview letter. But I didn’t receive any.
Interview letters are not sent simultaneously for husband and wife, even of both applications are filed at the same time.